Fetched a copy of my MRI (driving in a strong thunderstorm with hail) and made an appt with the chiropractor in Midlothian, over an hour drive away. Will go Spring Break Friday when I'm off, for an afternoon meet and greet appt. Thankfully, rat is driving me.
So I'm stressing about getting ALL my information together - past history, recent past history, drug list, current history, concerns, his paperwork (he provides it online!) and everything else. So it stresses me, which is bad.
I HATE how stress affects me so easily now!
I know I'm putting a lot of faith in Dr. Hank, but it's getting me through it. It's also causing anxiety - I'm feeling a little desperate at the moment. I really believe this is all back-centered and if he can get my disc to get back into place and calmed down, then I'll start getting better.
And maybe he can give me suggestions for relieving stress with pressure points, etc.
Actually, I'm already getting a little better. I'm feeling PAIN instead of numbness/tingling in some parts of my body. But other parts above the waist are starting to become numb, grr.
I took only half of a Xanax last night and kept waking up every few hours instead of sleeping all the way through. But I was able to get back to sleep, which is good. I only dream the last hour or so of sleeping, though. Still consistently waking up at 5am and only getting back to sleep half of the time.
Monday is the big neurologist meeting, where I'll know all the rest of the test results. I'm dreading that a bit - yay; more anxiety and stress!
I WANT MY IMAGINATION BACK! I am incapable of doing anything creative in my mind.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*